Monday, February 18, 2013

Stars React to Mindy McCready's Death

Mindy McCready

(GettyImages.com)

Mindy McCready's apparent suicide on Sunday left many in the country music community struggling to make sense of her death.

Though the singer, 37, had a number of legal and personal problems in recent years, her passing ' and the fact that she leaves behind two young children ' has many stars grappling with their emotions.

See what the celebrities are saying:

Carrie Underwood: I grew up listening to Mindy McCready'so sad for her family tonight. Many prayers are going out to them.

Clay Aiken: I listened admiringly to Mindy McCready growing up. May she finally be at peace and lend her beautiful voice to heaven's #tenthousandangels

Hillary Scott: My heart is breaking hearing of the loss of Mindy McCready. Pray for her 2 precious little boys'may God's peace & protection be on them

Wynonna Judd: Oh my! Mindy. Dear sweet girl. This is so sad. It just breaks my heart what addiction continues to take from this life.

Natalie Maines: Too much tragedy to overcome. R.I.P Mindy McCready.

Jason Aldean: Just heard about Mindy McCready. My thoughts and prayers are with her 2 boys and her family.

John Rich: Very sad to hear about Mindy McCready. When I was in Lonestar she was our label mate and we were friends. A tragic end to a talented life.

Jana Kramer: So sad to hear about the loss of Mindy. What an insanely talented woman.

Chely Wright: Really really sad to learn the news about Mindy McCready. I will pray for her children and I hope that people are gentle with her memory

Alyssa Milano: Sad!

Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!

Like us on Facebook!

You might like:

  • Miley's Many Tattoos Revealed Miley's Many Tattoos Revealed
  • Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
  • 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
  • Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
  • Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now! Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
  • Willow Smith Makes No Apologies Willow Smith Makes No Apologies
  • Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
  • Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet? Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
  • The Real Reason For Denise Richards' Scary Skinny Frame The Real Reason For Denise Richards' Scary Skinny Frame
  • 6 Celebrities Who Look Beautiful Without Makeup 6 Celebrities Who Look Beautiful Without Makeup

  • My heart goes out to her kids. It baffles me how a mother could leave her kids without their mom. I say this as a mother who has battled severe depression my whole life and has had a life full of one awful thing happening after another. I hope she can be at peace now.



No comments:

Post a Comment