Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Angelina Jolie: I'm Going to Give Up Acting When My Kids Become Teenagers

Angelina Jolie Brad Pitt

(GettyImages.com)

Is Hollywood going to soon be bereft of both Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie?

Last year, 48-year-old Pitt said he plans to retire from acting when he turns 50, and now Jolie is singing a similar tune.

The Maleficent star told England's Channel 4 News, 'I think I'm going to have to give up the acting as the kids hit the teenage years' [there will be] too much to manage at home.'

Jolie noted, 'I have enjoyed being an actress. I am so grateful to the job and I have had great experiences and I have even been able to tell stories and be a part of stories that mattered and I have done things for fun.'

'But if it went away tomorrow I would be very happy to be home with the children. I wake up in the morning as a mom and I turn on the news like everybody else and I see what's happening and I want to be part of the world in a positive way,' she added, referring to her charity work and position as a United Nations ambassador.

Jolie and Pitt's two eldest children are 11-year-old Maddox and nine-year-old Pax, so the actress' plan to retire from acting could take effect in the not-distant future.

However, actors have frequently changed their minds when it comes to actually stepping away.

Do you think Jolie will really give up acting soon?

PHOTOS ' Angie takes the kids shopping in Los Angeles

Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!

Like us on Facebook!


You might like:

  • Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet? Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
  • Did Bieber Fever Send Selena to the Hospital? Did Bieber Fever Send Selena to the Hospital?
  • Jay-Z: Blue Ivy May Be The Jay-Z: Blue Ivy May Be The "Worst"
  • 10 Surprising Things You Didn't Know About Rob and Kristen 10 Surprising Things You Didn't Know About Rob and Kristen
  • Mariah Carey Shares Pics of Twins' Lavish Paris Birthday Mariah Carey Shares Pics of Twins' Lavish Paris Birthday
  • Rob Pattinson and Kristen Stewart Together Again in Underwear Shoot Rob Pattinson and Kristen Stewart Together Again in Underwear Shoot
  • Britney's Biting Problem Exposed! Britney's Biting Problem Exposed!
  • Victoria Secret Models' Diet & Workout Secrets Revealed Victoria Secret Models' Diet & Workout Secrets Revealed
  • Bow Wow: Bow Wow: "I Slept With Kim Kardashian"
  • Why Snooki Lied About Her Pregnancy Why Snooki Lied About Her Pregnancy

  • This woman has given a home to three adopted children and three biological children. She and Pitt obviously love those children and each other. It would not surprise me at all if they spent these next years doing what is best for their family. Their tremendous amount of charity work speaks volumes about their character. I put my money on their life long success as a family.

  • i put my money on hogelina and brad pittiful continuing to be famewh*res.



No comments:

Post a Comment