Friday, December 21, 2012

Madonna Fumes On Stage: If You Smoke, I'll Cancel Show (VIDEO)

Madonna

VIDEO

(TMZ)

Madonna does not want you smoking as she performs.

The Material Girl drove home that point while on stage for a sound check in Chile on Wednesday, telling fans that she wouldn't tolerate their cigarettes before leaving in a huff.

VIDEO BELOW

'There are people smoking right now. No smoking,' she orders the crowd. 'If you're going to smoke cigarettes, I'm not doing a show. You don't care about me, I don't care about you. All right? Are we going to play that game? I'm not kidding. I can't sing if you smoke.'

She wasn't done expressing her frustration.

'If you love me, then don't smoke. No smoking! You're looking right at me and smoking cigarettes, like I'm a stupid f**king idiot,' said Madonna, before briefly leaving the stage.

The performer eventually returned.

Check out the video below!

Do you think it was fair for Madonna to ask the fans to stop smoking?

Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!

Like us on Facebook!

WATCH:

You might like:

  • Will the World Accept Taylor Swift's New Man? Will the World Accept Taylor Swift's New Man?
  • Is Lady Gaga Getting Fat?! Is Lady Gaga Getting Fat?!
  • Ex-Nanny Reveals the Truth About the Kardashians Ex-Nanny Reveals the Truth About the Kardashians
  • Was There Really a Marriage Contract? Was There Really a Marriage Contract?
  • Lady Gaga Totally Disses Madonna Lady Gaga Totally Disses Madonna
  • Is Lady Gaga Getting Fat?! Is Lady Gaga Getting Fat?!
  • Khloe Kardashian's Brother-In-Law Slips Pregnancy News Khloe Kardashian's Brother-In-Law Slips Pregnancy News
  • Willow Smith Makes No Apologies Willow Smith Makes No Apologies
  • Is Kris Jenner Divorcing Bruce? Is Kris Jenner Divorcing Bruce?
  • What Did Harry Styles Get Taylor Swift for Her Birthday? What Did Harry Styles Get Taylor Swift for Her Birthday?

  • You're looking right at me and smoking cigarettes, like I'm a stupid f**king idiot,' said Madonna,
    xx
    You said it, not us. And I agree with you ' I hope the entire front row of every
    concert you do from now on chain smokes through the whole show.

  • I hate smoking as much as the next person. But they are are out doors, so I really don't see why she would be that bothered about it'



No comments:

Post a Comment