Thursday, January 10, 2013

Beyonce Tells GQ: 'I'm More Powerful Than My Mind Can Even Digest' (PHOTOS)

Beyonce

PHOTOS

(Terry Richardson for GQ)

Beyonce has been named GQ's sexiest woman 'of the century,' laying claim to the title with a stunning cover image that leaked on Wednesday.

Now the full interview has been released ' along with more photos below.

In the story, Beyonce reflects on her path to superstardom.

'I worked so hard during my childhood to meet this goal: By the time I was 30 years old, I could do what I want,' says the Super Bowl halftime performer. 'I've reached that. I feel very fortunate to be in that position. But I've sacrificed a lot of things, and I've worked harder than probably anyone I know, at least in the music industry. So I just have to remind myself that I deserve it.'

She says, 'One of the reasons I connect to the Super Bowl is that I approach my shows like an athlete.'

'You know how they sit down and watch whoever they're going to play and study themselves? That's how I treat this,' explains Beyonce. 'I watch my performances, and I wish I could just enjoy them, but I see the light that was late. I see, 'Oh God, that hair did not work.' Or 'I should never do that again.' I try to perfect myself. I want to grow, and I'm always eager for new information.'

Beyonce says performing allows her to shut her mind off and find peace.

'I love my job, but it's more than that: I need it,' she says. 'Because before I gave birth, it was the only time in my life, all throughout my life, that I was lost.'

She adds, 'It's like a blackout. When I'm onstage, I don't know what the crap happens. I am gone.'

Beyond being GQ's 'hottest woman of the past thirteen years,' Beyonce is an enormously successful entertainer who seems to know her place in the showbiz hierarchy.

'I now know that, yes, I am powerful,' she says. 'I'm more powerful than my mind can even digest and understand.'

Check out photos from Beyonce's GQ shoot below ' and see the rest here!

Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!

Like us on Facebook!


You might like:

  • Kanye Takes it To The Next Level With Kim Kanye Takes it To The Next Level With Kim
  • Who's The Naked Faced Bombshell? Who's The Naked Faced Bombshell?
  • Is Miley Cyrus Too Skinny? Is Miley Cyrus Too Skinny?
  • Kevin Bacon Married His Cousin? Kevin Bacon Married His Cousin?
  • 11 Celebrities Who Are Aging Backwards 11 Celebrities Who Are Aging Backwards
  • Are Gretchen and Slade Smiley Having a Baby? Are Gretchen and Slade Smiley Having a Baby?
  • Kelly Osbourne's Super Smart Weight Loss Secret Kelly Osbourne's Super Smart Weight Loss Secret
  • You'll Never Guess Who Rihanna's Dating Now You'll Never Guess Who Rihanna's Dating Now
  • Jenny McCarthy Celebrates 40 in a Bikini Jenny McCarthy Celebrates 40 in a Bikini
  • How Amy Winehouse Really Died How Amy Winehouse Really Died

  • Wife, mother and part-time slut! She's disgusting



No comments:

Post a Comment