Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Manti Te'o: I Lied About Girlfriend AFTER Finding Out She Didn't Exist (VIDEO)

Katie Couric Manti Te'o

VIDEO

(ABC)

Manti Te'o admitted to Katie Couric that he lied about his supposed dead girlfriend after he found out she never existed.

VIDEO BELOW

In a preview of the football player's upcoming interview ' which airs in full on Thursday's 'Katie' ' Te'o said that up until early December, he believed he had actually had a relationship with a woman named Lennay Kekua, whom he thought died of cancer.

RELATED ' Manti Te'o Speaks Out: 'I Wasn't Faking It'

'Katie, put yourself in my situation. I, my whole world told me that she died on Sept. 12,' Te'o told Couric. 'Everybody knew that. This girl, who I committed myself to, died on Sept. 12.'

He continued, 'Now I get a phone call on Dec. 6, saying that she's alive and then I'm going be put on national TV two days later. And to ask me about the same question. You know, what would you do?'

Check out the videos below!

Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!

Like us on Facebook!

WATCH:

You might like:

  • 56-Year-Old Kris Jenner Looks Absolutely Ridiculous 56-Year-Old Kris Jenner Looks Absolutely Ridiculous
  • You Won't Believe Teen Mom Farrah's New Body You Won't Believe Teen Mom Farrah's New Body
  • Kanye Takes it To The Next Level With Kim Kanye Takes it To The Next Level With Kim
  • Jessica Simpson in Hot Water for Baby Bikini Pics Jessica Simpson in Hot Water for Baby Bikini Pics
  • Britney's Biting Problem Exposed! Britney's Biting Problem Exposed!
  • Is Lady Gaga Getting Fat?! Is Lady Gaga Getting Fat?!
  • Shocking Kris Jenner Baby Bump Shocking Kris Jenner Baby Bump
  • 56-Year-Old Kris Jenner Looks Absolutely Ridiculous 56-Year-Old Kris Jenner Looks Absolutely Ridiculous
  • Is Kris Jenner Finally Ready to Leave Bruce? Is Kris Jenner Finally Ready to Leave Bruce?
  • 11 Celebrities Who Are Aging Backwards 11 Celebrities Who Are Aging Backwards



No comments:

Post a Comment