Monday, January 21, 2013

Khloe Kardashian Opens Up About Weight: 'I'm Happy With Myself A Little Heavier'

Glamour Khloe Kardashian Lamar Odom

(GettyImages.com)

Khloe Kardashian has no intention of shedding her famous curves anytime soon.

'A few years ago I lost 30 pounds, and people still wanted to criticize,' the reality star tells Glamour, adding, 'And honestly, I'm happy with myself if I'm a little heavier.'

Kardashian continues, 'I realized: Why am I trying to conform to someone else's idea of beauty? I think I'm beautiful either way.'

She also admits to getting some style inspiration from husband Lamar Odom, telling the magazine, 'I love his New York vibe.'

RELATED ' Khloe Blasts In Touch's Shameful 'Not A Kardashian' Claim

'[Sister] Kim doesn't like the jeans-and-T-shirts look. Who cares? He's a guy!' says Kardashian. 'But he's religious about his grooming. I was surprised.'

And that's not the only thing bonding the couple.

Kardashian tells Glamour, 'I'll be so busy, but I'll make his favorite meal. Those little things, he appreciates them so much.'

PHOTOS: Khloe Cheers on Lamar at Clippers Game

Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!

Like us on Facebook!

You might like:

  • Why Is Adele Facing Legal Troubles Over Her Baby? Why Is Adele Facing Legal Troubles Over Her Baby?
  • Are You Over Taylor Swift's Princess Act Too? Are You Over Taylor Swift's Princess Act Too?
  • Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup? Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
  • Emma Watson Shocked by Forward American Men Emma Watson Shocked by Forward American Men
  • Do You Recognize This Nerdy Celeb? Do You Recognize This Nerdy Celeb?
  • Willow Smith Makes No Apologies Willow Smith Makes No Apologies
  • Ex-Nanny Reveals the Truth About the Kardashians Ex-Nanny Reveals the Truth About the Kardashians
  • The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
  • Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
  • The Epic Jenner Split: Is Bruce Moving Out? The Epic Jenner Split: Is Bruce Moving Out?



No comments:

Post a Comment