Thursday, November 1, 2012

PHOTOS: Rob Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Hold Hands, Wear Masks at Halloween Bash

Kristen Stewart Robert Pattinson

(GettyImages.com)

Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart got into the Halloween spirit on Wednesday night, wearing creepy see-through masks to a party at Hollywood Forever Cemetery.

The reunited couple, dressed in casual clothes, held hands as they made their way to the bash.

PHOTOS BELOW

Two weeks ago, Pattinson and Stewart were photographed together for the first time since her indiscretion in July.

RELATED ' Stars Get Spirited in Halloween Costumes (PHOTOS)

The On The Road star has since moved into a new house in Los Feliz, California, just two miles from Pattinson's home.

Check out the PHOTOS here!

What did you dress up as for Halloween?

Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!

Like us on Facebook!

You might like:

  • Kanye West's Embarrassing Ego Outburst Kanye West's Embarrassing Ego Outburst
  • Tragic Death of Nick & Aaron Carter's Sister At 25! Tragic Death of Nick & Aaron Carter's Sister At 25!
  • Newly Divorced Katie Holmes: Looking Pregnant?! Newly Divorced Katie Holmes: Looking Pregnant?!
  • 5 Nominations for Robert Pattinson's Next Girlfriend 5 Nominations for Robert Pattinson's Next Girlfriend
  • Shocking Photos of a Bloody Justin Bieber Shocking Photos of a Bloody Justin Bieber
  • Top 10 Celebrity Costumes as Other Celebrities Top 10 Celebrity Costumes as Other Celebrities
  • Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup? Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
  • Was There Really a Marriage Contract? Was There Really a Marriage Contract?
  • Tragic Death of Nick & Aaron Carter's Sister At 25! Tragic Death of Nick & Aaron Carter's Sister At 25!
  • Wow...Khloe Kardashian Actually Looks Hot Wow...Khloe Kardashian Actually Looks Hot

  • New Board and I'm first! :)

  • Groovy!

  • GOD I CAN'T STAND THIS HOMEWRECKER. SHE IS DISCUSTING AND I FEEL BAD FOR THE KIDS WHOSE HOME SHE WRECKED. YOUR AN IDIOT ROB. HOPE THIS IS JUST PR STUNT.

  • Kristen looked so cute in the pink wig! Looking forward to the upcoming BD2 promotions'I wonder if they're living together or apart? Can't believe tabloids and the so-called 'sources''none of their TRUE friends would talk to a rag about their TRUE status'these two keep me in my 'hopeFUL' romantic beliefs'choosing to work on their relationship instead of abandoning it to the first blip in the road'that's the kind to be 'hopeful' about'May they find peace and happiness

  • THEN MOVE ALONG NOTHING FOR YOU TO SEE HERE'. GO CHOP SOME WOOD OR SOMETHNG..

  • Hi BI.. holding hand! :)

  • You seem angry to the point of crazy. Take a seat on my couch. Let's talk. Let me help'

  • You can't stand and yet you took time to comment'.

  • Hiya :-)

  • Holding hand, enjoying with friends and today we won´t stop with them!!

  • I don't know if they are living together but If not I don't think that will last long. They are back together and more in love than before so I say that if Rob and or not totally living together they will be sooner than later. Rob will be gone for months at a time in the year 2013, someone will have to look after his place or live there while he's gone. Makes sense that they move in together and he rents out his LF1 home.

  • their mask remind me of Bonnie and Clyde :)

  • She's still a trampire' even Tosh.0 called her a tramp last night.

  • if you can't stand her, don't read any article about her. simple!

  • Do you guys think they are back to living together? I can't see that Rob would leave a 6 million dollar home empty. Maybe the go back and forth.

  • http://th889.photobucket.com/albums/ac92/cabates63/th_Antoine-Dodson-Dumb.gif

  • Don´t have excuse for hate her and do not put kids here!!

    Kids are happy and enjoying with mum and dad, so stop whith being hypocrite!!

  • Hi BI! This story indicates they are not living together'is that what you're getting?

  • HELLO!!!! How are all my lovely friends???

    Finally a new board and wait until it gets weird again' I think GC can't really figure out what is wrong with their boards. Is it just apply to board about R&K?

    I saw the photos and my'my'my' is it another meltdown to our friends on the other side? I'm tired of hearing from them..PR! PR! PR!''There 26 letters in alphabet and all they know are these two letters'

  • Sucks to be you. LMAO ' The power of Kristen Stewart she still owns your ass.

  • The same guy that made a rape joke targeted at a female audience member. I really hope your not a female and listening to that disgusting guy. SMH!

  • hello! And you are so right!..lol

  • I was thinking the MARX brothers.

  • Do not let the haters hassling our big day!!

    Our favorite couple, one more time, together and enjoying in a party, not hidding and sure after BD2 we will to see them more open, we can see they don´t give a fuck to the trolls and I love that!!

    kristen will have talks shows, 2 events for OTR, annonce the Cecil B. deMille award' Rob has got a lot of projects, he´s the new face of Dior´s fragance, and sure soon a surprise about Kristen´s project, so who is woried about their career??

    I´m not, lol

  • I love it!!! Hi PD!!!!

  • I don't think Gossip COP would know if they are living together or not? No one is talking to him with that news. He knows like the rest of us that they are reunited and put this story up from all the pics he saw from last night. Don't think Rob dropped her off last night and than went to his home after their date, lol.

  • PD ' who is he?

  • Isn't Tosh.0 the dude that got in trouble for telling a woman she should be raped when he was doing a comedy show? Hmm' I think I will definitely ignore what he says.

  • And you're still a L O S E R ''

  • Hey Molen :)

    Hahahaha'.

  • I believe they are living together. :-)

  • LMAO!

  • What wrecked home? There are pic of the Sanders Family Trick or treating last night..And wait for it,,,gasp'Rupert and Liberty were hugging each other!

  • Hello Windmills!!!

    Let them crying, lol' Rob and Kris are happy!!!

  • I only saw a glimpse of Tosh.O ' never again.

  • surprise!!!!'..we have a new board!!!!''.and it's NOT working!!!!!

  • be happy babys always,be happy together

  • Hi!!

  • This article indicates NO but maybe they are just taking it slow.

  • LOL!!!!

  • Who is this guy? Never heard of him.

  • He said to a female audience member ''Wouldn't it be funny if that girl got raped by like, 5 guys right now? Like right now? What if a bunch of guys just raped her'

  • I am not either. Their future is getting brighter & brighter'
    Hola mi amiga!!!!

  • See'I thought so too but this article indicates no' Hmm'.

  • Awww. We are almost comment twins.

  • Great minds think alike

  • Jealous much? Get off your high horse. I am sure that you are not perfect. I know that I'm not. We all make mistakes in our lives, but the difference is, ours are not put out there for the world to see. As far as calling her a homewrecker'.shut up already. By the looks of things, the Sanders' went trick or treating with their children, I would say that they are very much together still. Don't believe me? Check out justjared.com for the proof! Now, if you can't say something nice, please leave. We are trying to have a good time here!

  • Well, I believe they are married, so a married couple lives together'. so'. ROFLMAO

  • Gossip Cop doesn't know if they are living together or not. No one would tell him that from either camp. He knows like we do that Rob does have a home and Kristen does have a home.

  • Not only Kristen owns all her haters asses' she owns those too whoever make fun or joke about her'.

  • Holy crap that is funny! LMAO

  • http://doidazzle-you.blogspot.se/

  • :) I think they would be very good candidates in playing modern day Bonnie and Clyde.

  • La sorpresa sería que funcionara'LOL

  • Where is the pic of RS and LS out and about last night?

  • hahahahahaha.. Good Morning all!!

  • I know' The board is jumping up & down' I thought the board is happy too of the recent photos of Rob & Kristen. I guess there is a spook in my computer'.

  • you gotta wear shades'lol Sorry, in a happy place today!

  • Hey all'.finally'.not a CRAP article'.so how are you all??

  • I like the one with 'Bitch shut up!'' too. :)

  • Where do you see NO?

  • you are right, he did

  • Love <3

  • Michelle, for them always Liberty and kids was an excuse to bash her' they don´t mind about Sanders family' the question is bash, insult, hurt and slander Kristen.

    And they are fucked to be Rob and kristen together, happy and more important, the cuttest couple in Hollywood don´t give them a shit about their life.

  • Wow, do you really think that a girl who is just 22 years of age and only two serious boyfriends is a tramp? You have a lot to learn. Go back to school and get educated!

  • eso va a pasar el dia que las vacas vuelen!!!

  • How does it indicate that they are not living together? Doesn't indicate that to me, it just says to me that GC said what everyone else knows that Rob has a LF home that he hasn't sold. Why don't paps get pics of Rob leaving his home? They have in the past and they know where it is. Easier to get pics of him driving in out than at Kristen's new place. I think they do travel back and forth but I don't buy that he's living there all alone at his LF1 home.

  • Seems the couple had a lot of masks yesterday, lol

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2226303/Twilight-pair-Robert-Pattinson-Kristen-Stewart-incognito-transparent-masks-Halloween-party.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

  • They need to go back to school and learn the rest of them! LOL By the way, hi windmills. I love your avatar! :)

  • Good day :)

  • LOL''GC doesn't know that'.they just assume because RK have their own homes''.but do you really think they are spending the nights apart?????

  • just jarad

  • hey tacos! good day to you :)

  • R&K have a lot of shades, I'm sure they can miss some for us'..I would love to own shades from Rob & from Kristen.

    @Rob & Kristen ' if you read this by chance, just let me know so I can give you my address'.But don't so long because winter season is coming'.

  • it does that on mine too :)

  • Hey all of the good people here, I asked a question on the last board and decided to bring it over here as well. What kinds of questions do you think Rob, Kristen, and Taylor will be asked? I think that Rob and Kristen should be asked in which movie did Edward and Bella share the best kiss and why?

  • Hola tacos!!!!

  • Good morning/afternoon to you too!!!!

  • Hello :)

  • Hi :)

  • en Francia decimos cuando las gallinas tendrán dientes

  • right on! Now lets party because today is going to be a great day! LOL

  • LOL

  • Hello my friend!!

    I see all in positive!!!

  • He's a comedian who recently got in trouble for telling a girl she should be raped when she heckled him at a show.

  • Bye everyone'. have to go start my day' See you later! :-)

  • Hiya!

  • Hey tacos! Nice to see you.

  • chabadabada chabadabada lalalala

  • Thank you and I love yours too'
    The teachers will immediately surrender.

  • hello!

  • LOL

  • you're much more an idiot for calling rob by that.. creepy, get your own life! asshole !!

  • oh'.it's the 'dailyfail''..

  • hi!!

  • Taylor Swift has had about 10 boyfriends, what is she?

  • Hi everyone, I was wondering if they were going to throw a Halloween party last night. I see they went to a party instead.

  • LOL'..esa es buena!!

  • For me'it would be 'there are still a lot of story lines that could be explored, would you all sign on again if Stephanie Meyers did additions to the 'T' series

  • Hello!! Did you guys have a Happy Halloween??

  • Hola!!!

  • Hey, Hey!!

  • I sometimes think they have peeked on this board a time or two'lol Wonder what they think of us?

  • Hello :) That's a good question. Did you submit it?

  • Kristen wore the mask that Rob had in his pocket.

    http://www.imagebam.com/image/608088218087171

  • have a good day Bearly :) read you later..

  • Hi!

  • again'..do you really think they are spending the nights apart??'..you saw the pics a couple of weeks ago'..they are living together again.

  • Nobody can´t know exactly if they live together but sure they are not spending their nights alone' the rest are details, lol

    Maybe they can stay at Kristen´s home and the Rob´s house for his familiy when they are in LA, etc' always is good invest in real estate.

  • Ok thanks, I don't really care but I have not believed that they were getting a divorced. I believe they are not divorcing and are staying together.

  • Hello!!! Seeing the photos of R&K, I AM HAPPY'.

  • This article doesn't indicate anything. I believe they are. http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lsifbpiH1K1qiiufo.gif GC don't know!

  • good day kim :)

  • In my opinion they are together, living together and take care of Bear and plants.

  • Hey!

  • more pics!!'I love the ones when he turns to see if she's following him'.

    http://robpattinson.blogspot.com.ar/2012/11/new-pictures-of-rob-and-kristen-last.html

  • hiya! You were close.



No comments:

Post a Comment