Friday, November 9, 2012

Robert Pattinson Drops F-Bomb, Talks Peeing His Pants on Jimmy Fallon (VIDEO)

Jimmy Fallon Robert Pattinson

VIDEOS

(NBC)

Robert Pattinson continued the Breaking Dawn ' Part 2 media blitz with a visit to 'Late Night with Jimmy Fallon' on Thursday night.

VIDEOS BELOW

The actor talked about everything from meeting Brad Paisley, miming, and loving the movie Corky Romano.

'That's the only time I've ever genuinely peed my pants,' Pattinson admitted.

RELATED ' Robert Pattinson Directly Asked About Kristen Stewart Status on 'Today' (VIDEO)

Fallon then brought up the star's recent photo shoot for Men's Vogue, in which Pattinson wore clothing he felt 'self-conscious' in.

But the star changed his mind after he saw the pics.

Pattinson joked, 'I was like f**k that' I got it right.'

Check out the videos below!

See PICS of Rob at the LACMA Art & Film Gala!

Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!

Like us on Facebook!

WATCH:

You might like:

  • Top 10 Celebrity Costumes as Other Celebrities Top 10 Celebrity Costumes as Other Celebrities
  • 10 Actors Who Quit Acting 10 Actors Who Quit Acting
  • Keri Hilson Make Glamorous Comeback Keri Hilson Make Glamorous Comeback
  • David & Victoria Beckham Go Their Separate Ways David & Victoria Beckham Go Their Separate Ways
  • Amber Portwood: 5 Year Prison Sentence Amber Portwood: 5 Year Prison Sentence
  • Khloe Kardashian's Brother-In-Law Slips Pregnancy News Khloe Kardashian's Brother-In-Law Slips Pregnancy News
  • Rob Pattinson and Kristen Stewart Together Again in Underwear Shoot Rob Pattinson and Kristen Stewart Together Again in Underwear Shoot
  • David & Victoria Beckham Go Their Separate Ways David & Victoria Beckham Go Their Separate Ways
  • Tragic Death of Nick & Aaron Carter's Sister At 25! Tragic Death of Nick & Aaron Carter's Sister At 25!
  • Who's the Best Curly Girl of the Century? Who's the Best Curly Girl of the Century?

  • To those regular posters and/or my beloved friends, we will move here when the other boards are crashed or getting slow''

  • I have to be honest, Robert Pattinson is not really the type of guy I like) I mean his physical appearance), but I totally totally totally love his personality. He must be the greatest guy to hang out with, and I believe he is very good type of guy to be a friend with'.I absolutely love this interview, I am glad he is Carry Underwood fan, I would not say he like country, that is very surprising, I mean in a good way. And I really hope he will do comedy once, he is born to be comedian'.

  • Rob sounds like he and Kristen both listen to a variety of music which is good and I am so glad they both seem to have a great time on Fallen and Kelly&Michael and I look forward to the rest of their promo.It's hard to believe the last movie is almost here and no more twilight but it's been fun and I am anxious to see what movies Rob and hopefully Kristen will have lined up to film!

  • Love Rob! So charming! Sad that I only caught a glimpse if him and Kristen in LA they seem like a cool couple

  • *of

  • Giggles Pttaz in action!!

  • He actually said 'Goddamn'

  • He actually said 'Goddamn'

  • He actually said 'Goddamn'

  • He actually said 'Goddamn'

  • He actually said 'Goddamn'



No comments:

Post a Comment