Thursday, November 22, 2012

Celebrities Send Thanksgiving Wishes, Share Gratitude on Twitter

Thanksgiving

(Charles M. Schulz)

It's Thanksgiving, and celebrities are taking to Twitter send to well-wishes and share what they are thankful for.

Many are expressing excitement about the big meal ahead, while others are thanking fans for all their support over the last year.

See what the stars are saying here!

Eva Longoria: Happy Thanksgiving everybody! I am thankful to God for my family and friends, for my health and theirs, and for all my awesome fans! I thank all of u!

Snooki: Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I'm thankful for my beautiful & healthy baby boy&my amazing fiancé. And of course my AMAZING fans/supporters!

Ryan Seacrest: Happy thanksgiving hope u have some time w friends and family today. Anyone already knee deep in prep in the kitchen?

Kim Kardashian: Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Jennie Garth: Happy Thanksgiven ! #gobblegobble

Alec Baldwin: I am grateful for my niece Jess, her husband Mike, their three kids, Frank Sinatra, Pancake, and Silent Riles

Aziz Ansari: I'm in the kitchen, yams everywhere!!

Nikki Reed: Happy Thanksgiving! What's everyone making? This year I'm in charge of garlic mashed potatoes, brussels sprouts and mac n cheese!

Rosie O'Donnell: MAY WE ALL GIVE THANKS FOR ALL THE LOVE WE HAVE

Shannen Doherty: Happy Thanksgiving gang!!

Courteney Cox: Happy Thanksgiving! Gobble gobble!

Ashley Tisdale: Happy thanksgiving!!! So much to be thankful or this year :) I hope everyone has an amazing day

Katie Couric: Thankful for the strength and resilience of those affected by Sandy and am thinking about them today

Kris Jenner: Happy Thanksgiving Dolls!! I feel so blessed for all of your love and support and wish you the most amazing day with family and friends.

Anderson Cooper: Happy Thanksgiving! So much to be grateful and thankful for on this day and every day.

Lucy Hale: Wishing you all a blessed Thanksgiving. I have so much to be thankful for & this includes yall. Enjoy your day, food, family & friends!

Harry Styles: Happy Thanksgiving to everyone who celebrates it!! Hope you have a great day

Kelly Ripa: HAPPY THANKSGIVING! Gobble gobble!!

Kirstie Alley: I'm thankful for my children..my animals..our health..our humor..our friends..our successes..our failures..Jamie Foxx..

Sarah Hyland: Happy thanksgiving!!

Joe Joans: Happy Thanksgiving. I'm thankful this year for Family, Friends, Music, Fans, Whipeout, Coffee Sleeves, 007, Harry Style's Hair,And Mustaches

Katharine McPhee: Happpppy Thanksgiving!!! Headed to San Francisco for a little turkey time.

JWoww: Happy Thanksgiving everyone!! What are you thankful for this year?

Khloe Kardashian: Happy Thanksgiving!!!!! What's everyone most thankful for?

Bethenny Frankel: Happy thanksgiving! I'm sending love to you all and your families!

Robin Roberts: The ultimate Thankful Thursday. Faith, Family & Friends'Food & Football. Time to reflect on all our many blessings. Happy Thanksgiving.

Brett Ratner: Happy Thanksgiving. Thankful for family, friends, and Hercules!

Nicki Minaj: Early Thanksgiving dinner courtesy of My fave west Indian spot w/the crew. I can literally feel the lbs bein packed on rt now. #ohwell

Paris Hilton: #Roadtrip with @RiverViiperi to my family's house in Palm Springs. Love spending time with family during the holidays. Happy Thanksgiving!

Ashley Greene: Im almost home for Thanksgiving! SO excited to hug and kiss my friends and family :) #thankful #excited

Zoe Saldana: Can't wait to spend Thanksgiving with my family & friends. Hope u have a great Thanksgiving & holiday weekend. -ZS

Chloe Moretz: Hope everyone has an amazing #Thanksgiving so thankful that I can be with my family and just enjoying everyone's company :) x

William Shatner: Hope all those celebrating have a wonderful and safe Thanksgiving. My best, Bill

Adam Levine: I am genuinely #THANKFUL for all of you lovely fans and supporters out there. Without you guys, none of this could have ever been.

Bobbi Kristina Brown: Home with the family ! @nickdgordon MommaMichelle is here!&More than ecstatic2have her 4thanksgiving!(: that's what it's ALL abt(: godbless!

Kelly Osbourne: Happy Thanksgiving Everyone thank U 4 all UR support without U Im nothing & Im so grateful 2 have such amazing people like U following me!

Gossip Cop will update as more stars share their Thanksgiving spirit on Twitter.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!

Like us on Facebook!

You might like:

  • 10 Surprising Things You Didn't Know About Rob and Kristen 10 Surprising Things You Didn't Know About Rob and Kristen
  • David & Victoria Beckham Go Their Separate Ways David & Victoria Beckham Go Their Separate Ways
  • Heidi Klum's Dress Brings Seal to Tears Heidi Klum's Dress Brings Seal to Tears
  • Jenny McCarthy Celebrates 40 in a Bikini Jenny McCarthy Celebrates 40 in a Bikini
  • Does Angelina Ever Not Look Perfect? Does Angelina Ever Not Look Perfect?
  • Embarrassing Celeb Moments: Justin Bieber Temper Tantrum? Embarrassing Celeb Moments: Justin Bieber Temper Tantrum?
  • Are You Over Taylor Swift's Princess Act Too? Are You Over Taylor Swift's Princess Act Too?
  • Do You Recognize This Nerdy Celeb? Do You Recognize This Nerdy Celeb?
  • Honey Boo Boo Made Jennifer Lawrence Crash Her Car Honey Boo Boo Made Jennifer Lawrence Crash Her Car
  • 10 Actors Who Quit Acting For Good 10 Actors Who Quit Acting For Good



No comments:

Post a Comment