Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Jennifer Lawrence: Honey Boo Boo Caused My Car Accident (VIDEO)

Honey Boo Boo Jennifer Lawrence

VIDEO

(NBC)

Jennifer Lawrence caused a car accident ' because of Honey Boo Boo.

Seriously.

The Silver Linings Playbook star explained the situation during a Monday visit to 'The Tonight Show with Jay Leno,' telling the host about her recent trouble while driving in Georgia.

VIDEO BELOW

Lawrence was passing a breast cancer parade and saw sashes spelling 'Boobs,' which she completely misunderstood.

'I thought it was saying, 'Boo Boo,'' explained the actress. 'So I was like, 'Well, does that mean there's Honey Boo Boo?' So I started craning my neck and then I saw a little girl, and I was like, 'That's Honey Boo Boo!''

Lawrence got so excited she lost focus and accidentally hit the car in front of her.

She recalled telling the other driver, 'I'm sorry that I hit your family. I thought I saw Honey Boo Boo.'

Check out the story ' and Lawrence's full interview ' below!

Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!

Like us on Facebook!

WATCH:

You might like:

  • Bow Wow: Bow Wow: "I Slept With Kim Kardashian"
  • This is the Scary Girl From the Ring?! This is the Scary Girl From the Ring?!
  • Twi-Hard Cheating Scandal Heats Up Twi-Hard Cheating Scandal Heats Up
  • Does Kristen Stewart Look Different with Rob? Does Kristen Stewart Look Different with Rob?
  • Celebrity Booty Mishaps Celebrity Booty Mishaps
  • Ex-Nanny Reveals the Truth About the Kardashians Ex-Nanny Reveals the Truth About the Kardashians
  • Why Snooki Lied About Her Pregnancy Why Snooki Lied About Her Pregnancy
  • Celebrity Booty Mishaps Celebrity Booty Mishaps
  • Rob Pattinson and Kristen Stewart Together Again in Underwear Shoot Rob Pattinson and Kristen Stewart Together Again in Underwear Shoot
  • Tyra Banks Without Make-up: Still Think She's Hot? Tyra Banks Without Make-up: Still Think She's Hot?

  • gotta love her :)

  • She cracks me up.



No comments:

Post a Comment