Monday, November 26, 2012

Justin Bieber Defends Wearing Overalls to Meet Prime Minister: I'm Not 'White Trash'

Justin Bieber Stephen Harper

(Flickr)

Justin Bieber is defending himself against critics who slammed him for wearing overalls to meet Canada's Prime Minister Stephen Harper on Saturday.

The teen singer took to Instagram to explain his fashion choice, posting a photo of a story from the Daily Mail referring to him as a 'white trash prince.'

The Biebs wrote, 'The pic of me and the Prime Minister was taken in a room in the arena where I was performing that day. I walked straight from my meet and greet to him.'

Bieber then directly addressed the author of the Daily Mail piece, Hayley Peterson, saying, 'If you 'Hayley' expect me to have a change of clothes, let alone a suit, at that specific time, that's crazy.'

'It wasn't like I was going into his environment ' we were at a hockey arena,' added the pop star.

He concluded, 'Wow am I ever white trash Hayley Peterson lol.'

Prime Minister Harper, for his part, didn't appear the least bit offended by Bieber's ensemble.

Harper tweeted, 'In fairness to @justinbieber, I told him I would be wearing my overalls too. #cdnpoli #beliebers'

What do you think of Bieber's response to the overalls haters?

Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!

Like us on Facebook!

You might like:

  • The 5 Hottest Red Carpet Couples The 5 Hottest Red Carpet Couples
  • Why Snooki Lied About Her Pregnancy Why Snooki Lied About Her Pregnancy
  • Tyra Banks Without Make-up: Still Think She's Hot? Tyra Banks Without Make-up: Still Think She's Hot?
  • Bow Wow: Bow Wow: "I Slept With Kim Kardashian"
  • Jessica Simpson in Hot Water for Baby Bikini Pics Jessica Simpson in Hot Water for Baby Bikini Pics
  • The 5 Hottest Red Carpet Couples The 5 Hottest Red Carpet Couples
  • Rob Pattinson and Kristen Stewart Together Again in Underwear Shoot Rob Pattinson and Kristen Stewart Together Again in Underwear Shoot
  • Do You Recognize This Nerdy Celeb? Do You Recognize This Nerdy Celeb?
  • Huge Censorship Fail at 2012 BET Awards Huge Censorship Fail at 2012 BET Awards
  • Jessica Simpson in Hot Water for Baby Bikini Pics Jessica Simpson in Hot Water for Baby Bikini Pics

  • Grow up punk.

  • I hate this very much that I'm om Bieber's side on this one. Arrogant Judgemental Dick head snobs sit on their high horses claiming to be all about tolerance for all. Who the F**k does this A-hole think he is.

  • Whatever''it's about the time he change the way he dress. He still looks like a redneck..,.time or no time!

  • If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck' yes, he is. He's also a narcissistic punk who's hopefully on his way out.



No comments:

Post a Comment