Monday, March 11, 2013

Olivia Wilde On Fiancé Jason Sudeikis: 'We Are Going To Be Together Forever'

Jason Sudeikis Marie Claire Olivia Wilde Tao Ruspoli

VIDEO

(Marie Claire)

Olivia Wilde says divorcing husband Tao Ruspoli led to her relationship with Jason Sudeikis, whom she calls the 'great love of my life' in Marie Claire.

'I had grown up with Tao; we had just drifted,' Wilde says in the April issue, explaining that the breakdown of their marriage made her feel like she 'had something to prove.'

'If you fall off a horse, you get back up. I am not a quitter. I hung on for as long as possible, until it was more hurtful to stay,' explains the actress, adding, 'I'm so grateful for the pain and the heartbreak. It gave me the courage to leave and brought me the great love of my life.'

Fiancé

VIDEO, PHOTO BELOW

Wilde reveals she first met Sudeikis in 2011, when she 'was just learning to be by myself.'

She recalls, 'We were both seeing people but were single. He seemed to really see me, see through the bullsh*t. He said very few words and couldn't keep eye contact. He was so handsome and he could dance.'

The Incredible Burt Wonderstone star shares that they didn't have their first date until six months later, with Wilde believing she didn't stand a chance.

'I thought, 'He won't be interested in me; I'm not a contender.' He was so cool, so funny ' I was such a fan of his and had always fancied his speed and his intelligence,' says Wilde. 'He's a brilliant actor with a brain like lightening. I thought 'I'm not beautiful enough or his type.' I couldn't wait to sit down and hear him talk.'

RELATED ' Olivia Wilde Tells Justin Bieber: 'Put Your F**king Shirt On'

But the two hit it off, and Wilde says she fell 'madly in love.' Now engaged, she 'can't wait for childlren'  with Sudeikis ' one day.

'I'm open-minded about how many, but three, which I love, is like a little party. I am not trying to have kids now ' there's no strict plan for anything in my life. What happens, happens,' says the actress.

Wilde adds that Sudeikis is 'so good with kids' I've never before experienced looking at someone and thinking, That's who I want to raise a child with.'

But will marriage comes first?

'I don't know when we're going to get married, but it doesn't matter because we're going to be together forever,' Wilde tells the mag.

The full interview hits newsstands on March 19.

Check out more from Wilde in the Marie Claire photo and video below!

Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!

Like us on Facebook!

WATCH:

(Marie Claire)

You might like:

  • Justin Bieber Biography Justin Bieber Biography
  • The 7 Most Intelligent Celebrities in Hollywood The 7 Most Intelligent Celebrities in Hollywood
  • The Best Photos of Justin Bieber The Best Photos of Justin Bieber
  • 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
  • Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
  • Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
  • Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner? Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner?
  • You Won't Believe Teen Mom Farrah's New Body You Won't Believe Teen Mom Farrah's New Body
  • Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet? Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
  • 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related

  • I can't stand this woman. She's such a douchebag. So annoying.



No comments:

Post a Comment