Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Lady Gaga Slams DJ Calvin Harris For Saying He Turned Down Collaboration

Calvin Harris Lady Gaga

(GettyImages.com)

(GettyImages.com)

Lady Gaga used Twitter to slam DJ Calvin Harris after the Scottish performer and producer claimed he turned down the chance to collaborate with her.

Appearing on 'BBC Breakfast,' Harris said he'd rejected Gaga because he was too busy and 'didn't really like the songs.'

Gaga was not pleased.

'Seems to be trendy lately to talk sh*t about 'lady gaga' when your albums/singles drop,' she wrote on Monday. 'Y'al should live off your own hustle. #Ido.'

She continued, 'Never even emailed you @calvinharris I guess it's hard to believe I write + produce my music. cuz I'm a woman I don't know about EDM [electronic dance music] right?'

Harris responded, trying to clear things up.

'LadyGaga no your label emailed me,' he explained. 'I always make sure I say Im a fan when asked about it, I apologize if I offend u, wasn't the intention.'

He added, 'Jeez you turn down one remix in 2008 and next thing the whole world's on your back.'

Gaga saw his message and replied, 'Thanks for the apology & explaining. My apologies too. Congratulations on your album. Wish you well. Cheers.'

It seems the great Gaga-Harris spat of 2012 is now over.

Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!

Like us on Facebook!

You might like:




      No comments:

      Post a Comment