Monday, October 15, 2012

Rihanna to Vogue: Robert Pattinson Rumors Are The 'Most Bulls**t Ever'

Rihanna Robert Pattinson

(Vogue)

The new Vogue features Rihanna on the cover and gets into quite a few rumors involving her personal life ' including the singer's supposed flirtations with Robert Pattinson.

Rihanna and Pattinson have been vaguely linked for years, mostly because gossip outlets crave that kind of sensational coupling.

But the Vogue piece demonstrates that it's nothing more than bad dish.

At one point in the article, Rihanna is observed backstage at last month's MTV Video Music Awards at Staples Center in Los Angeles, where dozens of celebs are buzzing around.

'Later that night she will bump into the actor Robert Pattinson, who is here to promote the final Twilight film, unaccompanied by his costar Kristen Stewart,' recounts Vogue.

The writer continues, 'Recently there were tabloid reports that Rihanna was flirting by text with Pattinson.'

The article's author adds, 'When I relayed this rumor to Rihanna before the VMAs, she expressed horror and pronounced it 'the most bulls**t ever,' but she also seemed amused.'

'No two private lives in the universe are subjected to as much daily rumormongering as Rihanna's and Pattinson's, and watching their encounter in the hallway is like witnessing the collision of gossip planets,' explains the Vogue scribe.

And what, exactly, was their encounter?

According to Vogue, 'Pattinson lowers his head and smiles. Rihanna gives him an innocent hug and pushes on. The exchange is shorter than three seconds.'

That's all it was.

Hopefully Rihanna's own words put an end to the overheated speculation.

RELATED ' 'Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn ' Part 2' International Poster Released

Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!

Like us on Facebook!

You might like:

  • A Plus Sized Model's Controversial Spread A Plus Sized Model's Controversial Spread
  • Kim Kardashian Pregnancy Photos Kim Kardashian Pregnancy Photos
  • Jay-Z and Beyonce Deemed Socially Irresponsible Jay-Z and Beyonce Deemed Socially Irresponsible
  • Kim Kardashian's Shocking Plastic Surgery Transformation Kim Kardashian's Shocking Plastic Surgery Transformation
  • Cringeworthy Fashion Faux Pas Cringeworthy Fashion Faux Pas
  • Skinny Minnie Anne Hathaway's Catwoman Diet Skinny Minnie Anne Hathaway's Catwoman Diet
  • Shocking Kris Jenner Baby Bump Shocking Kris Jenner Baby Bump
  • Bow Wow: Bow Wow: "I Slept With Kim Kardashian"
  • Jay-Z and Beyonce Deemed Socially Irresponsible Jay-Z and Beyonce Deemed Socially Irresponsible
  • Amber Rose's Awkward Baby Photos Amber Rose's Awkward Baby Photos

  • Hello!!! Is anyone here?

  • Hello everyone!! Whose on board literally!!

  • Yep ' I'm here.

  • Hey guys' well now we no him and Rihanna had nothing' which I could of told you that'. anyways anything new'

  • Nothing new I guess,,, I was just saying on the other board I wonder how any of the tabloids can sleep at night with all the crap they write.

  • Aw sweet sweet Rob *sigh*

  • I'm here!!

  • Just trying to sell and make money

  • Well''GC gave us a new board''.lol

  • I know!!!!'.he's the sweetest ever!!

  • They don't sleep. They need to feed their pockets.

  • Well at least that one's been put to rest. Now we've only got about a hundred more to go. Get on it GC!!!

  • Moma'.I'm replying to you here''.it's 11.30AM here in Argentina.

  • I love the visual of him lowering his head and smiling. So adorable. Sigh.

  • Don't say that he is the sweetest, we might all become diabetic.

  • Kristen Stewart's warming up for the last leg of her Twilight tour ' and this is a brilliant way to do it. After botching her initial response to the cheating debacle, she's executed a series of stronger, savvier plays (and she needs to if she wants to not be enveloped by her personal life, which was a real danger just a month ago). What a difference a few months makes. Is this the same person who issued a public apology for her private actions? The one who swore never to speak about her relationship and then wailed, 'I love him, I love him, I love him' to PEOPLE magazine?

    It was Stewart's desperate and ill-advised apology that kept that story going. As has been said before, when she issued that statement, she gave Twihards (and even casual gossips) an opening into her life. She was weakened and had lost control ' someone in control doesn't offer a public apology for something so pedestrian. She was begging for forgiveness from people she hadn't''
    http://www.laineygossip.com/Articles/Celebrity/20481/Details/24847/Kristen-Stewart-goes-live-for-Balenciaga

  • Well we are at least close in time if not in distance. It is 11:40 am here.

  • It's 16:40 in Amsterdam.

  • This is from last week, but still a good article for Kristen.

  • this isn't new.

  • anybody read kristens new interview at robsten dreams'its for florabotanica and she recommends wearing it without showering because that would be f***** sexy'.rob and she really like not to shower'.perfect for each other..lol.
    also she looks stunning in the new photo for balenciaga posted there.

  • I have seen the one too. I don't want to say he is so sweet. I have eaten a lot of chocolates yesterday. Those were enough for this week. Maybe Rob is for next week.

  • same time, bb!!!'.now it's 11.40 here'.lol

  • I would love to visit Amsterdam someday.

  • I don't consider this as a R/K board..lol

  • 5 hours difference.

  • I saw the video''he's so cute'..and they are right'.the hug lasted 2 seconds!!

  • LOL

  • Sshhhhh'. we know but the others don't know'

  • but it has the magic word 'robert pattinson''..lol

  • I hope Rob does find a woman who will love and treat him with respect. He deserves it after what he's been put through ths year. He and now other cast members are being asked about the affair while the person responsible is being given a pass. She just gets to slide by while the media tiptoes around her. It's sick. This is all Kristen and RS fault but it seems like everyone else is left to pick up the pieces while her PR team releases false rumors about them being back together. What little respect I had for her just fades everyday.

  • I saw that too and if you weren't watching that closely, you would have missed it.

  • Is tomorrow too soon for someday? Please come!!!

  • Morning!! :-)

  • heheheheh!!!!

  • Really excited to see Rob for the Proms'wonder what he will wear for the premiers 'what this guy can do to a gucci suit is unbelievable . !!!

  • Gucci!!!!'and I'm gonna die!!!!!

  • probably gucci. He is their rep isn't he??

  • Morning, bb!!

  • Hi BI ' I see you found us!

  • 5 hours difference in summer time & 6 hours difference in winter time in 2 weeks from now.

  • Mornin' Darlin''.

  • You're up early. Morning, BI!!

  • But it's new and causes less problems. Plus, if it has Rob's name in it, it's good enough for me.

  • Hey.. Good morning!!!

  • Okee dokey ' I'll hop on the next flight. You never know, I might come someday. I have a special connections with Air Canada

  • oh'that's NOT good!!

  • Do the promos start this week?

  • next week'..Rob in Australia on the 22nd and Kristen in Japan on the 24th'.Taylor in Brazil but we don't know the date.

  • Yes I am sure Rob isn't an adult that couldn't squash those rumors if he wanted too'. and really I don't remember any celeb getting any kind of the hatred Kristen has gotten' the slut shamming over the past 2 months has been gross' while rupert sanders gets a free pass because I guess boys will be boys'.. and yes rob has been standing up for her and has been asked a lot of question' umm I think not' I haven't heard him say one thing about the scandal'. The problem with you is that you had little respect for Kristen to begin with and now you can tell yourself how good of a person you are and that she is the one with no morals' I hope your children or your grandchildren never make mistakes because they can come on here and see what you think of people who do'.

  • Thank you!

  • Just let me know when'

  • I agree with you that he deserves a respectful and loving woman. And it's true that K is given a free pass, while Rob and the others are being questioned about it. Regarding the reconciliation, I think its true that they are back together. But whether he feels confident with it or if it will last after BD2 remains to be seen'

  • no one really knows the level of deceit involved'except both the couples'but please no need to put down rob because he did nothing wrong'hes behaved in the most dignified manner given the public nature of the scandal and subsequent apology'.it only makes kristen look worse and her fans fanatics.

  • Morning!

  • The people on here re fll of delusions. They think it's so cute that Kristen cheated on him. It's a pretty much inevitable that they will go their separate ways eventually especially after she cheated on him. I hope as well that he finds a woman who is proud of him not embarrassed to be seen with him, one who does not disrespect him and curse at him or put him down and one who above all will be faithful to him and love him to no end. He is such a sweet and gentle person he deserves a nice woman.

  • What a shock. I post a comment that doesn't praise a cheater and I get a personal attack. Wow, Kristen fans are classy. Once again trying to blame RS for this mess. It is his fault, but he was not alone in that car. She is just as much to blame. And why should Rob have to say a damn word? HE DID NOTHING WRONG!!! He has never discussed his personal life. He doesn't use it to further his career or save it like Kristen did with her 'heartfelt' apology. You may not like my opinion on this issue but please try and refrain from hurling insults at me. It just shows what kind of people Kristen has for fans. It makes you all look like ignorant bullies.

  • Booooooooooooo Hoooooooooooooooooo

  • I wish the rumors of RiRi and Rob getting together were true for HER sake. She cant seem to end that cycle of violence with Chris Brown. Thats unfortunate. He will kill her one day. Too bad she cant allow herself to be involved with normal non-violent guys like Rob.

  • New morning new board! Morning everyone! No news is good news IMO! Have a good day all, I'll be lurking but we are slammed at work today!

  • I am but I'm only lurking

  • Yes, Rob does deserve a woman who treats him with respect. While it may be true that the media is asking him and other casts members about the indiscretion, I don't think that Kristen has been given a 'free pass'. A 'free pass' would not include all the hate, death threats, lies, name calling and judging that she has received. I think the only one that has received a 'free pass' in all this is Rupert. I would have to say that both Kristen and Rob have been deeply hurt by all of this.

    On a side note, in my opinion, it's not fair to judge anyone. Especially when you don't even know them. You nor I have any idea or any clue to what REALLY happened regarding this 'scandal'.

  • Good morning bearly!

  • Don't do that. You are scaring me. A simple good morning is fine. Good morning PD. How are you?

  • I see that Katy Perry and John Mayer are still very much an item. They went on a date in NY last night.

  • Good morning & enjoy your day!!!

  • Ha'.I thought haters said Robert was with Katy in NY. LOL

  • Good Morning! I'm GREAT! How are you?

  • Morning!

  • I'm sorry didn't you want other peoples opinion' and I personally attack you the only think I said is you have little respect for a person you know nothing about'. and that I hope no one makes mistake because you will judge them? You did'. I am a rob fan I was his fan before hers' but I am also a women who doesn't want my daughter to grow in a world where other women think it is okay to attack them for a mistake

  • Lol!

  • Name me one thing I said bad about Rob?

  • Use your brain ' Maybe Robert Pattinson does NOT want to be with RIRI as you call her. Just because she hugged him at the MTV award now you have Rob wanting her. He doesn't want her and she doesn't want him. Whose to say if Rob did want her that she would want him. Not everyone on the planet wants to date or hook up with Robert Pattinson.

  • lol'.they can't be THAT stupid, right?'.Ok'DON'T ANSWER!!!!

  • Morning!

  • Oh that's why Ruth is in NY

  • Good actually and I'm now preparing closing my computer. I hope no traffic. I'll be on when I get home again. See you later!!!

  • Goooooood morning! :-)

  • No need to answer'.LOL

  • lol'Hi!

  • Well they said John and her were very romantic together and holding hands. I just googled Katy Perry and John Mayer and they were out last night together in NY.

  • Amen!

  • Bobby Long is back in NY and I guess he will fly out later this week back to Lake Arrowhead and meet up with Marcus for the private show on the 20th.

  • Morning Cutie!

  • Oh please, a 'free pass' for her? She has been excoriated in the media for weeks on end. Get over your revisionist history, you're fooling no one. As for R/K's future ' it is totally up to them to decide, and as a fan you should respect their choices.



No comments:

Post a Comment