Thursday, May 17, 2012

Bobby Brown's 'Don't Let Me Die' Song for Whitney Houston on Tonight Show

Bobby Brown Whitney Houston

  VIDEO

(NBC)

Bobby Brown debuted 'Don't Let Me Die' on 'The Tonight Show with Jay Leno' on Wednesday.

The emotional tribute to the late Whitney Houston, Brown's ex-wife, contains lyrics such as 'I don't know how to live without you / I need you here.'

Brown also sings, 'I guess I messed up pretty bad / I didn't know who you were / I didn't know what we had'. Now I'm stuck living in the past, trying to get the pieces back / But I guess now you're gone.'

What do you think of Brown's ode to Houston?

Check out the video below!

Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!

Like us on Facebook!

WATCH:

  • Watch: 9 Craziest Bachelor Contestants of All Time Watch: 9 Craziest Bachelor Contestants of All Time
  • Kris Jenner Stoops to New Low Kris Jenner Stoops to New Low
  • Is This Pose Getting Old? Is This Pose Getting Old?
  • Ian Zering Is Fresh Dad Ian Zering Is Fresh Dad
  • The Beyonce Dress That Made Victoria Beckham Scream The Beyonce Dress That Made Victoria Beckham Scream



No comments:

Post a Comment