Monday, May 7, 2012

Jay-Z: Blue Ivy Will Be 'The Worst, Spoiled Little Kid Ever'

Jay-Z

 

Jay-Z has opened up for the first time about his and Beyonce's four-month old baby, Blue Ivy Carter.

The rapper appeared on 'Oprah's Master Class: Special Addition' on Sunday, telling Winfrey he'll try to keep his already-famous daughter grounded by applying 'things I learned from my mom and things I've learned from raising my nephews.'

But he acknowledges that keeping a child who wore Marc Jacobs as an infant humble will be a quite a feat.

He added jokingly, 'Then at the end of the day, I just know I'll probably have the worst, spoiled little kid ever.'

Despite being mega-rich and successful, Jay-Z admitted he has the same worries as any parent.

The 'Money Ain't a Thing' singer shared, 'Everyone imagines they'll be a great dad ' until their [kids are] teenagers saying, 'Get away from me, Dad. You're embarrassing me!''

Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!

Like us on Facebook!

  • Bow Wow: Bow Wow: "I Slept With Kim Kardashian"
  • Is She The Next Kardashian? Is She The Next Kardashian?
  • What Lady Gaga Really Looks Like! What Lady Gaga Really Looks Like!
  • Stars and Their Mature Doppelgangers Stars and Their Mature Doppelgangers
  • Prime Time Pop Stars Prime Time Pop Stars

  • I wonder how his illegitimate kids and baby mamas feel about this?



No comments:

Post a Comment