Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Kristen Stewart Dresses As Man For Elle , Says 'I Just Want Someone to F*** Me Over'

elle Kristen Stewart

  PHOTOS

(Tom Munro for Elle)

It doesn't seem like there are any roles that Kristen Stewart is afraid of taking on.

The actress, who has played a stripper, rocker, and a princess in her wide-ranging film career, poses as a man in a photo shoot for the June issue of Elle.

PHOTOS BELOW

In the pics, Stewart plays both male and female versions of herself ' sporting slicked back hair and a suit as a man, and a sexy leather skirt and bustier as a woman.

The Twilight star also gets very candid during her interview with the mag.

Stewart says she regrets her sheltered upbringing, admitting, 'You can learn so much from bad things. I feel boring. I feel like, Why is everything so easy for me? I can't wait for something crazy to f***ing happen to me. Just life. I want someone to f*** me over! Do you know what I mean?'

She adds that that lack of hardship in her life is one of the reasons she loves acting, noting, 'I love living in different worlds, because a lot of times mine is pretty nice and easy.'

On what it's like to see herself onscreen, Stewart offers, 'Laurence Olivier was asked, 'Actors, what's the impulse? Why?' And he was just like, 'Look at me, look at me, look at me, look at me'.' That was his answer. But at the same time it's like, 'Nooo, don't look at me. Look at some version that I'm going to present to you. Let me control it.''

As for the persistent rumors she's engaged to Robert Pattinson (the latest one sprung from a gold ring she was spotted wearing), she states, 'Everyone wants to know. Everyone knows already ' it's ridiculous.'

Check out the photos below!

Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!

Like us on Facebook!

(Tom Munro for Elle)

(Tom Munro for Elle)

(Tom Munro for Elle)

  • Why Don't You Know These Celebs? Why Don't You Know These Celebs?
  • Celebs Who Dress Their Body Shape Best Celebs Who Dress Their Body Shape Best
  • Rebecca Black - Too Prego To Party? Rebecca Black - Too Prego To Party?
  • Britney's Bodyguard Claims She's Unhygienic Britney's Bodyguard Claims She's Unhygienic
  • Exclusive: Ryan Reynolds Shows Blake Lively His Hometown Exclusive: Ryan Reynolds Shows Blake Lively His Hometown



No comments:

Post a Comment