Sunday, August 5, 2012

Robert Pattinson Accusing Kristen Stewart and Giovanni Agnelli of Having 'Affair'?

Giovanni Agnelli Kristen Stewart Radaronline Robert Pattinson

(RadarOnline)

'Robert Pattinson Upset Kristen Stewart Is Staying With Producer Pal, Accuses Them Of Having Affair,' reads the latest attempt by RadarOnline to cause more trouble in an already troubling situation.

The webloid, which previously and wrongly reported that 'Stewart is staying with her producer pal Giovanni Agnelli,' now adds another layer of inaccuracy by claiming, Pattinson 'has been calling [Agnelli] a lot since Kristen has been there' He is super angry now and has accused Giovanni of sleeping with Kristen too.'

As Gossip Cop reported, Stewart is NOT staying with Agnelli ' and Pattinson has NOT been accusing the producer of 'sleeping with Kristen too,' as stated by the blog.

RadarOnline, of course, has a terrible track recording, having foolishly alleged Stewart was thinking of crashing Pattinson's Cosmopolis premiere, and that she 'danced' after beating Jennifer Lawrence for the lead in Lie Down in Darkness, which has NOT even been cast yet.

Gossip Cop, on the other hand, will continue to suss out the real facts from all the fiction being reported.

Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!

Like us on Facebook!

You might like:

  • Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis: Going Public at Last? Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis: Going Public at Last?
  • Katie Holmes: My Marriage To Tom Cruise was...... Katie Holmes: My Marriage To Tom Cruise was......
  • Khloe & Lamar Expecting Twins Khloe & Lamar Expecting Twins
  • Selena Gomez's Tacky Tattoo Selena Gomez's Tacky Tattoo
  • Kim Kardashian's Shocking Plastic Surgery Transformation Kim Kardashian's Shocking Plastic Surgery Transformation
  • Twi-Hard Cheating Scandal Heats Up Twi-Hard Cheating Scandal Heats Up
  • David & Victoria Beckham Go Their Separate Ways David & Victoria Beckham Go Their Separate Ways
  • Shocking Kris Jenner Baby Bump Shocking Kris Jenner Baby Bump
  • Ex-Nanny Reveals the Truth About the Kardashians Ex-Nanny Reveals the Truth About the Kardashians
  • Tori Spelling's New Tattoo Tori Spelling's New Tattoo

  • The movie hasn't even been cast yet and that's a big boo boo for another site's reporting? Gossip Cop also said that they had word from a Stewart insider that she had the role until the studio called later and said no decisions had been made on that. EOnline still has this as a lead story even today. So out of all overheated Kristen stories that different sites are running with, this one was understandably reported if even Gossip Cop's insider sources were led astray too.

  • I'm not a fan ! You'll probably never see this lines, but your stories touched me because I recognize me in your two cases and in my case, with the same man !

    First in the case of Robert Pattinson : I met my husband when I was 19 years old and he became my best friend. I fell in love with him. We start to be a couple when I was 21 years old and my husband 24 years old. We were a fusional couple and we decided that if something happen at one of us, the other prefer to know the truth. After 1 year of common life, I was 22 years old, my « man » announced me that he had kissed another woman ! It was horrible : the worst thing which could happened to me' I asked me : « when you really love someone, how could you make that ? » . It was inconceivable for me' But I really loved him, and I decided to forgive him. 2 years after, we got married.

    Second in the case of Kristen Stewart : 2 years after our wedding, I met a man in my job and we became friends : my husband, this man and me. And finally, in time, I desired this man. My question was : « How it is possible : I really love my husband and I can't imagine to live without him, but I desire an other man ! ». It was a difficult part of my life, during 2-3 years I desired 2 mans. I think that this man also desired me, but we ever made nothing. But I know that if he had made the first step, I would have cheated my husband. I told it to my husband few month after this feeling appeared. So he knew it during the 2-3 years, and he knew that I could cheated him. The desire for this man disappeared some month after he left.

    It's at this moment I left my illusions : the life is hard and you can't be sure of nothing. You could have feeling for 2 persons. But I think that if a couple really love each other, you must speak with the other one and hear what the other one has to say. And, it's only after having discussed and said things, that we can make our decision.

    Actually I have 33 years old, with my husband we have 2 wonderful childs. Some times it's difficult for each other because we know that although we love very much everything can tip over. But we love and desire each other so much!

    So let them see that between them, they don't need to have people on their back! They have enough things to see together'

  • RadarOnline and Hollywood Lies should be shut down for spreading stupidity. They annoy me to no end.

  • Gossip Cop, maybe you should follow @Larry411, so he can school you on the difference between 'cast' and 'attached,' and how this stuff works in Hollywood. Of course, they're not going to confirm, but the reason why CREDIBLE and RELIABLE outlets are picking up on the Lie Down in Darkness story is because she is indeed attached to play the part of Peyton, but her people and the studio will confirm anything until negotiations and other decisions are made. You'll notice that Vulture, who was among the first to report this, has not retracted anything about their story. Why do you think that is? Other than, the fact that they had an actual insider and a better understanding of how the business side of things go down.

    People would respect this site a lot more if you weren't so smug about knowing nothing.

  • He threw he out! Like why would he care what she is doing. They are over!

  • Damn, meant to type that her people and the studio WILL NOT confirm anything

  • So as I see once again over 99% of what the so called 'sources' or media is absolutely FOS and they know nothing.And yet they continue to spin their fanfic to spin and further the agenda,so far all we know is Rob and Kristen both have been MIA for about 2 weeks now and managing to stay hidden.I believe ppl deserve 2nd chances because we are all flawed in some way shape or form and if anyone says they are not then they lie and the truth is not in them so just some food for thought there because you never know when you might find yourself in a similar situation and have nobody to stick up for you and that would have to be the most lonely feeling in the world and there are much worse things going on and will continue to as long as life continues and stop putting such high unrealistic expectations on ppl because they will never be able to live up to that no matter what they say or do!js

  • Props to GossipCop for not getting spun by Kristen's rep Ruth Bernstein about the Lie Down in Darkness casting, which was obviously to divert attention from the Rupert Sanders mess.

  • Thank you for your story and it's very incouraging that people still do fight for their relationship.
    I hope that Rob and Kris can be this adult about things also. I know things are much harder in Hollywood where your whole life is out there in the public eye, but there is still hope. Even if they break up for a little while doesn't mean it's over for them. They have to decide how much they feel for each other.
    I hope for the best for both them and I know that no matter what people say on the net about being out partying they are hurting and need healing time.

  • Oh dear, you actually believe all of the stories that have been coming out in the past 2 weeks? Trust no 'sources.'

  • true love deserves a secund chance

  • Umm yeah sure what ever you say because we really,really believe you because you must know them personally!NOT Nobody knows jackshite right now and that's because nobody who are their true close friends or family are even talking oh but the media a nitwits are making up plenty of BS to spin their stories and that is the only thing you can be sure of.



No comments:

Post a Comment