Monday, August 20, 2012

Nicki Minaj Forced to Cancel Show for Health Reasons, Lashes Out at Critics

Nicki Minaj

(GettyImages.com)

Nicki Minaj's recent decision to pull out of the upcoming V Festival for health reasons is not sitting well with some of her fans.

The singer was supposed to headline the event in England this weekend until doctors ordered her to be on vocal rest.

That explanation, it seems, isn't good enough for some concertgoers, who have been using Twitter to vent their frustrations.

But Minaj is now hitting back, firing off several expletive-laden tweets on Monday morning, defending her decision ' and slamming those who disagree.

'I am so thankful to my true fans who understand WHY I couldn't play #VFestival & WHY I can't play Dublin. Absolutely gutted,' she began.

'However, if u have anything negative to say to me, please #EatS**tAndDie ' I am human,' tweeted Minaj.

RELATED ' Watch: Nicki Minaj Hits 'Today' Summer Concert Stage

The 'Starships' singer continued, 'I was in jeopardy of losing my voice entirely and needing surgery on my vocal chord. If u can't understand that, your mother's a WHORE!!!!'

Minaj said she refused to 'let you people make me feel horrible for a f**king HEALTH issue,' adding, 'That's what got me in this mess! I shldve listened 2 the doctor!'

She even revealed that some critics 'are hitting me telling me I shldve mimed.'

'No!' Minaj responded. 'Then you woulda made a f**king STORY out of that too! #killyaf**kingself'

Minaj went on to concede 'how much I hate disappointing' fans, but stressed that many just 'rip people apart and when they're dead & gone u won't lose a wink of sleep. #goF**kYourselves'

What do you think of Minaj's response to critics?

Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!

Like us on Facebook!

You might like:

  • Channing Tatum Cast in 50 Shades of Grey? Channing Tatum Cast in 50 Shades of Grey?
  • Rihanna Dates Chris Brown - AGAIN! Rihanna Dates Chris Brown - AGAIN!
  • Why Snooki Lied About Her Pregnancy Why Snooki Lied About Her Pregnancy
  • Is Rebecca Black Too Prego To Party? Is Rebecca Black Too Prego To Party?
  • Why People are Upset with H&M Why People are Upset with H&M
  • Look Who's Going To Be A Grandfather Look Who's Going To Be A Grandfather
  • Kim Kardashian's Sexiest Candids Kim Kardashian's Sexiest Candids
  • Twi-Hard Cheating Scandal Heats Up Twi-Hard Cheating Scandal Heats Up
  • Rihanna Dates Chris Brown - AGAIN! Rihanna Dates Chris Brown - AGAIN!
  • Jay-Z: Blue Ivy May Be The Jay-Z: Blue Ivy May Be The "Worst"

  • I'm a fan of Nicki Minaj too; I agree with her; I believe your health should come first.

  • Low Class

  • Love it. Sorry but fans think that these stars should do what they want FACT Niki does not need you she has enough fans that she can afford to lose the crazies. When will fans understand that the stars don't neef you? So you won't buy her music anymore or see her concerts OTHERS will. People need to back off and get a life she is sick her DR. is who she needs to listen to. So right on Nicki



No comments:

Post a Comment