Monday, August 6, 2012

WATCH: Kristen Stewart Stars in New Trailer for On The Road

Kristen Stewart On the Road

TRAILER

(MK2)

A new trailer has been released for On The Road, starring Kristen Stewart, Sam Riley and Garrett Hedlund.

The highly anticipated adaptation of Jack Kerouac's iconic Beat Generation book also features Viggo Mortensen, Kirsten Dunst, Tom Sturridge and Amy Adams.

Check out the new preview below!

PHOTOS ' Kristen out in L.A.

Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!

Like us on Facebook!

WATCH:

You might like:

  • Kim Kardashian's Sexiest Candids Kim Kardashian's Sexiest Candids
  • Shocking Kris Jenner Baby Bump Shocking Kris Jenner Baby Bump
  • Kim Kardashian's Shocking Plastic Surgery Transformation Kim Kardashian's Shocking Plastic Surgery Transformation
  • Jay-Z: Blue Ivy May Be The Jay-Z: Blue Ivy May Be The "Worst"
  • The Worst Red Carpet Wardrobe Malfunction Ever The Worst Red Carpet Wardrobe Malfunction Ever
  • Report: John Travolta & Kelly Preston Divorcing Report: John Travolta & Kelly Preston Divorcing
  • Why People are Upset with H&M Why People are Upset with H&M
  • 11 Ways to Never Look Bad in a Photo Again 11 Ways to Never Look Bad in a Photo Again
  • Kim Kardashian's Shocking Plastic Surgery Transformation Kim Kardashian's Shocking Plastic Surgery Transformation
  • 51 + 16 = True Love? 51 + 16 = True Love?

  • Oh look at that. A diversion!

  • Can´t wait to see the movie' I wish all the critics like her performance,

  • Look at that, another diversion to get the people off of the scandal. I wonder what US weekly will print this week that had them jumping the gun again.

  • I was going to see it. I dont think so now.

  • No, it's her job. Everything else is privat and non of our business.
    Liked the book and really looking forward to this movie.

  • Looks good. Unlike a few people on here I don't care what she does in her private life. She's an actress,this a movie either go see it or don't. It can hardly be called a diversion when its due to be released very soon. Its called marketing.

  • I can't wait to see the movie. Love the book!

  • Shut up. Walter Salles is not creating a diversion. He and the studio are showing the second trailer. JFC give it a rest already. Your insides must be so twisted up and ugly. Is it only me that thinks it's enough already with this witch hunting on KS?

  • Not a diversion ' she's hardly in this trailer. They have been to Cannes with this film and had previously put out a trailer and several sneek peeks so this just falls in line with that. I can't wait to see the movie ' I love Kristen but I am sooo looking forward to Garret's performance.

  • nevermind private life' if you lihe an actor or a movie go

  • I agree with the witch hunt comment. Enough already.

  • I for one will definitely go and see this movie, I read the book many years ago so I'm looking forward to the movie. I enjoy her movies and the situation with her current personal life is none of our business.

  • Well said Starlight!

  • I have not read the book. They have it on Kindle so I guess I'll download it. I'm guessing from you post you recommend it?

  • A trailer this early? This movie comes out end of December.

  • Well said iwonder'enough is enough.

  • I WAS excited to see it, not so much anymore.

  • US Weekly starts a lot of havoc and cause celebs to have damaged reputations, then pretend like they are their friend and distance themselves like they never did anything. When all this dies down, remember that US Weekly started it all. The problem is, all the other smaller tabloids will keep this up for life.

  • i saw in brazil , is boring film ;D

  • Does anyone else think its strange that in the trailors for her nontwilight movies she never speaks?

  • but garret, sam e kristen WOW so amazing Performance :D



No comments:

Post a Comment