Wednesday, August 1, 2012

WATCH: Justin Bieber Gets Beaten Up in 'As Long As You Love Me' Full Video

Justin Bieber Michael Madsen

VIDEO

(YouTube)

Justin Bieber's full music video for 'As Long As You Love Me' premiered on Wednesday ' and it's quite dramatic.

As Gossip Cop previously reported, the clip stars Kill Bill actor Michael Madsen as a father who violently objects to Bieber dating his daughter.

And if you thought the teaser was rough on the Biebs, you haven't seen anything yet.

Check out the video below!

Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!

Like us on Facebook!

WATCH:

You might like:

  • Look Who's Going To Be A Grandfather Look Who's Going To Be A Grandfather
  • 9 Biggest Stunts Kim and Kanye Have Pulled 9 Biggest Stunts Kim and Kanye Have Pulled
  • Selena Gomez's Tacky Tattoo Selena Gomez's Tacky Tattoo
  • Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez: Heading Downhill? Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez: Heading Downhill?
  • Hollywood's best butts Hollywood's best butts
  • Report: John Travolta & Kelly Preston Divorcing Report: John Travolta & Kelly Preston Divorcing
  • There's Another Hemsworth Brother? There's Another Hemsworth Brother?
  • Jay-Z: Blue Ivy May Be The Jay-Z: Blue Ivy May Be The "Worst"
  • Jennifer Aniston's Dowdy Makeunder Jennifer Aniston's Dowdy Makeunder
  • Tori Spelling's New Tattoo Tori Spelling's New Tattoo

  • Y'all people are fools 'he gets beaten up' is that the phrases y'all have to use to draw haters attention? All y'all had to do was say 'hey! Look at the kids new video' and I've seen it and it's actually really great. Almost like a little movie. People can hate all they want this kid is here to stay. I have no problem with him nor his music. I applaud anyone chasing their dreams. And the video was VERY well shot.

  • I have to wonder if he gave the song the same name as a classic Backstreet Boys song on purpose.

  • There have been over 100 songs the same name as others. Artist do it all the time. Check your facts. He probably wasn't even thinking about the old ass backstreet boys.

  • Exactly. If I had a dollar for EVERY artist that names a song something and it happens to be the same name as another artist song I'd be fucking rich by now. People are gonng judge him because they just live to critize.

  • I agree. Don't matter song is good. Video is good. I'm proud my kids like him. He's a good role model and a nice guy.

  • Ahhhh loved it. One of the best videos I've seen in a whole. Him and his video girls always look great together. I loved the concept. Very Romeo and Juliet like. Very dramatic and suspenseful. Can't wait for his other videos.

  • Killer video. Loving this guy more and more with time. And his dancers and him are KILLING the cheorgeaphy. Especially that black girl he was dancing with. She was Hot. Not he ever dyes a black
    Girl. Hed definitely be my nigga lol jk.

  • Love it. People can hate I don't even care. I loved it. Good music video and I low the song. He beat, lyrics everything. His whole album is really great actually. I really want him to do a video for Love Me like
    you Do or Take You too.

  • I think it's actually quite clever.. Some people who hated Justin Before might even like Justin better after seeing him get beaten up like that.. it's like that little thirst to watch him get pulverized has been quenched so there's no need to hate him any more.

  • I thought it was a revival! But the story video is quite good for me. Nice dance moves to this music video JB!

  • Check my facts? Where did I say anything that required facts? I said that I WONDERED.

    Yikes!

  • Well woopy doo.

  • Agree. The haters will have something like: 'Finally, he got what he deserved' and will move on. Even the children of one of my nieces (whom doesn't like Justin that much) felt sorry for him. Me? I am not a fan of him and his music, but I like this song.



No comments:

Post a Comment